TRIP OVERVIEW BALTHALI VILLAGE TREK 6 DAYS
The Balthali Village tour is one of the best and popular holiday destinations for those looking for an easy, short and with family trek. Balthali village trek reveal picturesque hamlets surrounded by elaborate terraced fields and forested ridges. The small settlement of Balthali village (1735m.) is standing on a plateau, just beyond Panauti above 43 Km away from Kathmandu. The village is situated at the junction of Roshi and Ladku rivers. These Balthali village delightful short treks starts from Kathmandu valley, just within few hours drive to Panauti, offering typical rural Nepal with magnificent views of different Himalayan ranges. Trekking around Dhulikhel valley and Balthali offers a rich insight into the lives, history, culture and religion of Nepalese life. The area nearby the Balthali leave is densely forested with luxuriant floras, colorful rhododendron, magnolia and sale trees cover the hill that undulate and open out to terrace field. Balthali village is a perfect place for nature lovers and bird watchers. Nature lovers and bird’s watcher can have wonderful experience exploring and discovering some exceptional species of wildlife and different species of birds.
Balthali village tour provides great chance to visit many of the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Namobuddha, Indreshwor Mahadev and Bramayani Temple. With snowy peaks of Dorjee Lhakpa, Langtang,Langtag lirung,Ganesh Himalaya range and Annapurna range and whole range of mountain rests clear and bright on the northern horizon during the Balthali village tour. You can see the Newari culture, Newari style houses and living style of local people of Dhulikhel. Explore the Panauti valley which is also historically important. Explore and discover some outstanding genus of flora and fauna, habit and society untouched by the modernity during your Balthali valley trek.
Day :o2 arrive in kathmandu:
We will be present there at airport for your convenience to greet you and transfer to your hotel Annapurna. As you become comfortable and freshen up after your long journey, you will be asked to pay your visit at our office Adventure Himalaya Treks for a briefing about your program. You will have meeting with your trekking guide and discuss about the equipment needed for the trekking and we will process for the trekking permits. If you arrive at night we will have same discussion in next day morning after your breakfast.
Day 2:A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu and drive to Dhulikhel:
The very next morning, after breakfast you will be taken for a full day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley. You will have great chance to visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath Temple and Swyambhunath, very ancient and enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage sites. The biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhnath might make you feel calm and peace and the fine arts and historical architecture of Bhaktapur Durbar Square takes you to the ancient Nepalese culture.
From here we’ll continue our drive to Dhulikhel for the night. You can see the Newari culture, Newari style houses and living style of local people of Dhulikhel. This village is 500 years old. Explore nearby villages to experience the countryside as well as chance to view the different types of birds in this area. Spend your night in Resort.
Day 3:Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha (1983m) and then to Balthali (2400m):
Today we work for about 3 hours passing through amazing view of local villages and nice terraces and reach to Namo Buddha, a scared Buddhist place. There is an amazing legend related to the Buddha. Lord Buddha saved the life of a tiger dying from hunger, by giving him his flesh. Here you be blessed to watch such peace and incredible Buddha Stupa, commemorated by an ancient stone slab and with the all-seeing eyes of Lord Buddha.Visit the Gompa and monastery. From here we will have another 3 hrs pleasant walk to the village of Balthali. Different societies of people stay in the village with very much friendly environment and understanding livings. Spend your night in a Resort.
Day 4:Explore around Balthali Village:
Today’s day is for the exploration of the village. You can see the sights around a typical Buddhist village Danda Gaon which is mainly a Buddhist community village. Similarly you can hike up to Pada Gaon (2100m) from where you can have a magnificent view of whole Himalayan ranges to north. Also you will have amazing view of beautiful green forest of Mahabharata Range. The area of Balthali is cover of various flora, colorful rhododendron forest and magnolia and Sal trees. Balthali village is also a perfect place for nature lovers and bird watchers. Exploring around and having a pleasant walk come back to Resort for your night.
Day 5:Balthali village trekking to Panauti (1400m.) and drive back to Kathmandu:
After having breakfast in Resort, we continue our journey to the typical Newari village of Panauti. This is a traditional Newar settlement having rural characters and rich in culture with a large number of fascinating temples. The town is also popular for a variety of farm products as offered for sale. Explore the Panauti valley which is also historically important. In history the myth was, under the ground there is only one large stone on which Panauti village rests. On the way you can have an opportunity to visit an interesting wooden temple which belongs to the fourteenth century. From Panauti take a drive local bus or a private drive back to Kathmandu. By the evening you’ll reach the hotel.
Day 06:Final Departure:
We will drop you to the International airportto catch your flight back to your home. We wish you a happy journey and hope to see you again.
What’s included in the Cost:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
* Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
* Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle.
* Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
* Twin sharing Home Stay Accommodation during the Village tour.
* Full board meals including breakfast lunch and Dinner mostly local meals during the village tour.
* Necessary Trekking permits if applicable.
* Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
* Adventure Himalaya Treks ‘s down jacket ,sleeping bag.
* Kathmandu to Tour start point and finish point to Kathmandu transport by Bus (If you want to travel by Land Cruiser or * private car is available, by adding extra cost)
* Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
* Adventure Himalaya Treks ‘sGifts (T shirt, Pashmina shawl, Trekking certificates and others)
* Welcome/Fare well Nepali typical Dinner in Kathmandu.
* All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes.
Extra Cost to Consider:
* Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
* Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
* International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
* Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
* Travel Insurance
* Personal trekking gears
* Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
* Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.