Trip Overview Gokyo Trek 19 Days
This is one of the marvelous and most popular adventurous destinations. It is one of the best sections for viewing snowy mountains including Choyo, Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nutpse and Makalu. Similarly, on the trail, also, one can have a view of Thamserku, Amadablam, Khumbila, Kwande, Pumari and more other silvery mountains. The traditional Sherpa culture and custom intact with Tibetant society which was brought four centuries ago from Tibet will be give you happiness and satisfaction on this way of trekking trail. You can include Everest Base Camp trek at this trip. Fly in and fly out from Lukla will be convenient to visitors.
Day 01: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day at kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning fly to Lukla. Trek to Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Acclimatizing day.
Day 06: Trek to Dole.
Day 07: Trek to Machermo.
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo .
Day 09: Visit Gokyo Ri 5360 m. O/N Gkyo.
Day 10: Trek to Thangna.
Day 11: Crosses Cho-La pass 5565 M. O/N Dzenghla.
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 13: Visit Kalapathar . O/N Lobuche.
Day 14: Trek to Pheruche.
Day 15: Trek to Tenboche.
Day 16: Trek to Namche-Bazaar.
Day 17: Trek to Phakding.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla.
Day 19: Fly to Kathmandu. Chekc into hotel.
Day 20: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 21: Departure to airport.
The above price include:
* International Airport pick up & drop off service by private vehicle
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing with transfer and all monuments by private vehicle
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu. ( 3/4 Star)
* Flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (domestic airport tax, transfer to and from airport)on during the trek.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
* The best lodge accommodation along the trek
* Trek Permit & National Park Fee
* Trek leader for entire tour (above 12 pax)
* One English speaking goverment registered guide and support scalledfull Sherpa’s crews
* All expenses for staffs.
* Equipment like down jacket, sleeping bag with extra linner, water boddle
* Iodine purify drinking water
* All the transportation by tourist / local bus
* Welcome dinner and farewell dinner
The above price doesn’t include:
* Meals while in Kathmandu – allow apppr US$ 10 – US$ 15 per day.
* Travel insurance for personal
* Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at * Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
* Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24.
* Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
* Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc..