TRIP OVERVIEW FLY IN & OUT TIBET TOUR
Tibet was, until 1950, a closed country that had been visited by only a handful of people. Today, visiting Tibet is considerably easier, but the adventure remains. Tibet is a land unlike any other, a magical realm of vast open spaces and clear light and pure color, dominated by an intensely blue sky.
While remote corners of the world fell to inevitable modernization, this vast mountain-locked land was left alone for centuries to develop a unique civilization of the “Roof of the World”. This remote land shelters an ancient and highly developed culture revolving around a unique form of Buddhism. Tibet is studded with gilt-roofed temples and richly decorate monastery. Norbu lingka the summer palace of Dalai Lama Gyantse the third most important city, Jokhang Temple the most revered temple in Lhasa, Barkhore street, Drepung Monastery are the most visited places around Tibet. Tasgilhumpo Monastery-one of the most important centers of Buddhism is situated in Shigatse the second largest city in Tibet and detailed tour of Sera Monastery founded in 1419 are highlight of the tour of Tibet.
For centuries, Hindus and Buddhism alike as the Throne of the Gods and the mystical center of the universe have revered this snowcapped mountain in western Tibet. Two lakes, Manasarowar and Rakastal, lie at the southern fot of Mt. Kailash. Ritual bathing in the lakes is performed to wash away sins.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01 Fly Kathmandu to Lhasa. Orientation afternoon acclimatization
Day 02 Morning tour of Jokhang temple & Barkhor street afternoon tour of sera Monastery.
Day 03 Morning tour of potala palace afternoon tour of Drepung Monastery
Day 04 transfer to airport to fly to Kathmandu
• All the transportation,
• all the necessary Tibet permits, guide fee,
• all the monastery entrance fee,
• accommodation with breakfast basis and name of the hotel is deluxe like Lhasa hotel and Post hotel, Shigaste hotel in Shigaste,
• Gyantse hotel in Gyantse and Zhangmu hotel in Zhangmu,
• Standard hotel like Shangbala hotel, Kyichu hotel, Yak
hotel; Utse in Gyantse, Budget hotel like Banakshol hotel,
• Kyirey hotel and Flora hotel,
• Samdruptse and Everest hotel in Shigaste.
• Flight Ktm-Lhasa as per itinerary USD 276 one way
• Major meals during Kathmandu stay
• Entrance fees during Kathmandu sightseeing
• Tibet Visa fee USD 40 per person
• Personal equipment and high-risk medical insurance
• International airport tax
• Alcoholic beverages & telephone calls
• Visa fees – Nepal re-entry.
• Emergency rescue flight if needed Nepal part only
• Flight inside China