TRIP OVERVIEW GHANDRUNG TREK 5 DAYS
The Ghandruk trekking provides a good preface into trekking whereas it also provides some wonderful close up views of both the sacred mountain Macchapuchre (Fishtail) ,Gangapurna,Hiunchuli,Annapurna iv and Annapurna South. Most of the people of this village were greatly dependent upon employment in the British Army till the second half of the 20th century.These people have incredible traditioanal cultural and uniform.In Ghandruk most people from Gurung cast.It’s pleasure holidays for clients.Ghandruk trek is most short trek and most incredible trek Annapurna region.
Day 1. Pokhara/Dhamphus:
Leave Pokhara and travel by road to Suikhet Phedi, 30 minutes away. From here, the trail ascends steeply through forest and later through paddy fields to the village of Damphus where you stay overnight in a tent camp.
Day 2. Dhamphus/Landrung:
(5100 feet and 5/6 hours walking) Today the trail goes along the ridge to Deurali. Descend through forest again for some time to the small villages of Tolka and Beri Kharka. The trail then descends through scattered forests and villages to reach Landrung for overnight camping.
Day 3. Landrung/Ghandrung:
(6400 feet and 3 to 4 hours walking) The trail goes steeply down towards the river for an hour then there is a steep ascent for about 2-3 hours through scattered villages with beautiful views of the Himalayas. Eventually, reach Ghandrung, one of the largest Gurung settlements in Western Nepal.
You can have good views of Gangapura, Machapuchhre (Fishtail), Mount Annapurna and other snow-capped mountains. If time permits, visit the Annapurna Mountain Conservation Area Project headquarters, the local museum and the village.
Day 4. Ghandrung/Birethanti:
(3 hours walking) Today the trail descends to Seuli Bazaar for about two hours and then an easy walk for another hour to reach Birethani for overnight camping.
Day 5. Birethanti/Nayapul/Pokhara:
After breakfast, an easy walk for about 45 minutes to Nayapul. From here, drive to Pokhara, about one hour away.
* Two Nights accommodation in kathmandu and 2 night in pokhara
* all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
* Expert trekking guide and porter(s)
* All transportation.
* National park permit and tims card.
* Four times tea/coffee on the trek.
* Hot shower every day
* Drinking water per day two liter
* All government tax.
* During the trek quality accommodation.
* Adventure Himalaya Treks ‘s down jacket and sleeping bag,trkkin pole,trekking map and T-shirt etc
* Successful Trekking certificate by Adventure Himalaya Treks.
* Welcome and farewel dinner in Kathmandu.
* Adventure Himalaya Treks’s Gifts.
* Basic medicine kit bags.
* Private expenses
* Not included hard and soft drink.
* Travel insurance
* Meal in kathmandu.
* Personal shopping.
* Nepal visa fee.
* Tips for trekking staffs and drivers.