TRIP OVERVIEW HIMALAYAN TIBET TOUR
Himalayan Tibet Tour:
Sightseeing in Lhasa includes the Potala Palace, Jokang, Sera and Drepung Monasteries. visiting Ganden Monastery will take a full day. In Gyantse and Shigatse, we will visit the Kumbum Monastery, the former seat of the Pan Chen Lamas. On the 8th day, we begin our trekking to the East Everest Base Camp, the Kangshung valley.
This region is one of the most remote trekking destinations in central Tibet. The round trip walk of 8 days to the Makalu Base Camp begins at Yuba. The kang shung valley absolutely roars with the summer monsoon. The snow that accumulates daily on the peaks starts rumbling about noon and continues to fall nisily throughout most nights. this region is one of the most remote trekking destination in central Tibet. Then we retrace to Yuba via the Langma La Pass and the Kharta River, from Yuba we drive to Zhangmu, the Tibet border to Nepal. The next morning, we drive back to kathmandu.
Day to Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Full days sightseeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03: Arrive at Gonggar airport of Lhasa transfer to 100km to the city check in hotel and a complete rest for acclimatization.
Day 04 -05: Two full day is tour to Potala Palace, Bhakhor & Jokhang Temple, Norbulingka Drepung & Sera Monasteries.
Day 06: Drive 210km to tsedang, hub of Tibetan civilization of the way visit Mindrokling Monastery overnight at Tsedang hotel.
Day 07: Full day tour to Samye Monastery, Yumbulakhang Palace.
Day 08: Drive 352km to Gyantse via Lake Yamdrok crossing Kanbala Pass 4794m and Karola Pass 8010m overnight at Gyantse hotel.
Day 09: Visit Phalkhor Monastery & Kumbum Stupa in the morning drive 90km to Shiktse on the way explore Shalu Temple.
Day 10: A quick visit to Tashilunpo Monastery of Panchen Lama drive 260km to Tingri on the way visit Sakya Monastery (time permitting) overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Drive 230km to Zhangmu crossing Himalayans at Lalungla Pass 5124m viewing breathtaking panorama of Great Himalayan ranges including Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt. Cho-Oyu 8253m, Mt. Lhotse 8501m & Mt. Xixiapungma 8011m.
Day 12 : Exit from Tibet border transfer to Kathmandu
Day 13: Free day at sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure to your next destination
• All the transportation, all the necessary Tibet permits, guide fee,
• all the monastery entrance fee,
• accommodation with breakfast basis and name of the hotel is deluxe like Lhasa hotel and Post hotel, Shigaste hotel in Shigaste,
• Gyantse hotel in Gyantse and Zhangmu hotel in Zhangmu,
• Standard hotel like Shangbala hotel, Kyichu hotel, Yak
hotel; Utse in Gyantse, Budget hotel like Banakshol hotel,
• Kyirey hotel and Flora hotel, Samdruptse and Everest hotel in Shigaste.
• Major meals during Kathmandu stay
• Entrance fees during Kathmandu sightseeing
• Tibet visa fee USD 40 per person
• Personal equipment high risk medical insurance
• International air ticket, airport tax
• Visa fee
• Emergency rescue flight if needed Nepal part only
• Flight inside China
• Flight Ktm to Lhasa to Kathmandu