TRIP OVERVIEW JOMSOM TREK 15 DAYS
The Jomsom Trek is one of the most popular and admired treks in Nepal. Jomsom is the gateway of the Nepal’s hidden treasure” Mustang”, the trekker can see the landscape of mustang and reach to the Hindu’s and Buddhist’s sacred pilgrimage Muktinath. Jomsom Trekking offers fantastic Himalayan views, beautiful landscapes trail, kali Gandaki valley (the deepest gorge in the world) and famous apple garden in Marpha and Tukuche. It is one part of the Whole Annapurna Circuit with different spectacular views of mountains above 8000m; Mt. Dhaulagiri [8167m], Mt. Annapurna I [8091m], Machhapuchhare, Lamjung Himal, Dhaulagiri and many more in Jomsom Trekking in Nepal. The Trekking area situated on the dry, desert- like Tibetan Plateau allows access to the high mountains of the Himalayas within a reasonable timeframe and without ascending to adventurous altitude.
Jomsom Trekking is easy moderate trekking can be done from Pokhara by flight to Jomsom or Pokhara. This Jomsom trek offers an excellent hotel facility. If you are keen to held on to your home comforts. Never raising above 3000m the trek further more presents few altitude problems. Nevertheless, you are rewarded with some spectacular and unusual views of the high Annapurna Region and Kagbeni. A trek of the narrow Kali Gandaki valley, the deepest gorge in the world will bring you almost to the base of Nilgiri and in to the Mustang area. We explore a day around ancient muktinath temple; pagoda shaped temple of lord Bishnu, the center for pilgrimage. The marvelous mountains views are breathtaking although clouds roll in early morning. One can also enjoy the diverse culture of various communities and their traditional lifestyles during Jomsom journey.
Day to Day Itinerary :
Day -01: Arrive in Kathmandu International airport meet (Adventure Himalaya Treks) airport representative
Assist and transfer to selected hotel.
Day-02: Kathmandu sightseeing 9 am
Day-03 : Kathmandu – Pokhara by Toursit Bus (7/8 hours 202 km.)
Day-04 : Pokhara – Jomsom by flight (20 minutes 2750 mtrs) trek toKagbeni(2970m 3/4 hours)
Day-05 : Kagbeni – Muktinath (5/6 hours 3870m)
Day-06 : Muktinath – Marpha (6/7 hour 2640m)
Day-07 : Marpha – Late (6/7 hours 2340m)
Day-08 : Late – Tatopani (6/7 hours 1185m)
Day-09 : Tatopani – Ghorepani (8 hours 2855m)
Day-10 : Ghorepani – Tadapani (5/6 hours 2630m)
Day-11 : Tadapani – Ghandruk (3 hours 1951m)
Day-12 : Ghandruk – Birethanti (4 hours) drive to Pokhara (1:30 hours 42km)
Day-13 : At 7:30 am drive by tourist bus to Kathmandu (7/8 hours 202km)
Day-14: Explore Kathmandu for shopping personal activities
Day-15: Departure to your Destination.we wish you a have great journey.
What is include:
* International Airport pick up & drop off service by private vehicle
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing with transfer and all monuments by private vehicle
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu. ( 3/4 Star)
* Flight Pokhara Jomsom
* Domestic airport departure tax
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
* The best lodge accommodation during the trek.
* Trek Permit & National Park Fee
* Trek leader for entire tour (above 12 pax)
* One English speaking goverment registered guide and support scalled Sherpa crews
* All expenses for staffs.
* Welcome dinner & farewell dinner
* Equipment like down jacket, sleeping bag with extra linner, water boddle
* Iodine purify drinking water
* All the transportation by tourist / local bus
* 2 night accommodation in Pokhara (Tourist Standard, hotel / Guest house)
What is not include:
* Meals while in Kathmandu – allow apppr US$ 10 – US$ 15 per day.
* Travel insurance for personal
* Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
* Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24.
* Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
* Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc..