TRIP OVERVIEW LANGTANG TREKKING 12 DAYS
Langtang trek is most beautiful and incredible trip in Nepal.Langtang is the most visited area after Annapurna and Everest due to its easy accessibility and beauty. In a short time, it not only offers grand views of Langtang Lirung (7,235m), Ganesh Himal (7,409m) and other high mountain peaks, but also provides insight into the varied ethnic lifestyles of the Tamangs and Sherpas, inhabitants of this area. The trail starts either from Dhunche or Syabrubesi, which is a full day drive away from Kathmandu via Trisuli.
The trail passes through the thickly forested area of blue pine, oaks, maple, spruce and rhododendron (one fourth of the park is forest). The trail follows the Langtang Khola river bank until Kyangjin gompa. At Kyangin gompa there are various options for short excursions; Kyangjin Ri (4,773m) is two hour up and an hour down and it offers spectacular views of the surrounding Himalayas.
Visit to Langtang Lirung glacier is 2 hours one-way. Day visit to Langshisa Kharka is worth as it offers views of Shisha Pangma (8,046m) across the land of Tibet. From Syabru the trail leads to the holy lakes for Hindus, Gosainkund (4,380m), where pilgrims congregate on specific days of the year wash off their sins. There are altogether five Kundas (lakes) among which Gosainkund is the biggest and the holiest. The trek down from the holy lake passes through Laurebina La (4,600m) and descends drastically through the forestland of Helambu valley.
Day -01: Arrive International airport meet (Adventure Himalaya Treks) airport reprentative and transfer to selected hotel in Kathmandu.
Day-02: Kathmandu sightseeing 9 am
We will be visiting three of the famous heritage sites in Kathmandu. You will visit first the Swayambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple). It is said that Swayambunath Stupa is more than 2,000 years old, and it symbolizes knowledge. The painted eyes on all four sides symbolize the all-seeing power of Buddha. It is an important Buddhist place where pilgrims from all over the world come. It is situated to the west of the city on a hill some 77 meters above the valley.
It is a 30 minutes drive to Boudhanath Stupa, another important Buddhist pilgrims site. This ancient Stupa is considered one of the biggest in the World. Every morning and evening, many Buddhist devotees come here to pray and circumambulate enabling the visitors to observe local religious practices.
Evening on your own. Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu. Breakfast included.
Day-03 : Drive by local bus from Kathamandu to starting point of trekking Dhunche (8/9 hours 170 km 1930 mtr.) stay over night at lodge.
Day-04 : Trek to Syabru Village (6 hours 2560 mtr.) over night at lodge.
Day-05 : Trek to Lama Hotel (5 hours walking 2640 mtrs.) over night at lodge.
Day-06 : Trek to Langtang (3340 mtr. 7 hours walking) over night at lodge.
Day-07 : Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (4 hours walking) explore around the glacier.
Day-08 : Trek down to Lama Hotel (7 hours walking) over night at lodge.
Day-09 : Trek down to Syabru Bensi (5 hours walking 1430 mtrs.) over night at lodge.
Day-10 : Drive by public bus to Kathmandu (12 hours driving) Over night in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Shopping or personal activities in Kathmandu
Day-12 : Departure your destination
The above price include:
* International Airport pick up & drop off service by private vehicle
* Kathmandu valley sightseeing with transfer and all monuments by private vehicle
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu. ( 3/4 Star)
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
* The best lodge accommodation during the trek.
* Trek Permit & National Park Fee
* Trek leader for entire tour (above 12 pax)
* One English speaking goverment registered guide and support scalledfull Sherpa’s crews
* All expenses for staffs.
* Equipment like down jacket, sleeping bag with extra linner, water boddle
* Iodine purify drinking water
* All the transportation by tourist / local bus
* Welcome & farewell dinner in kathmandu
The above price doesn’t include:
* Meals while in Kathmandu – allow apppr US$ 10 – US$ 15 per day.
* Travel insurance for personal
* Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at * Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
* Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24.
* Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
* Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc..