TRIP OVERVIEW NAMO-BUDDHA TREK (5 DAYS)
Namo-Buddha Trek is most attractive and astonishing trek in Nepal.Namo Buddha means “Greetings to the Buddha”. It is the symbol of human sacrifice at the highest possible level. A legend has it that a prince while hunting in the forest saw a hungry tigress with her cubs. The compassionate prince seeing the pitiable conditions of the starving animals cut the flesh of his body and feed them. Such an extra ordinary deed of the prince led him to be a Buddha at the site where he feed his flesh to the animals. The main stupa dedicated to Namo Buddha depicts this story of self-less action of the prince. Namo Buddha has always drawn reverent pilgrims. Our trek will be start from Sundarijal and ending to Panauti.you can enjoy during the trek various community and life style.On the trek most people from Tamang and Newari people.if would you have curious that can observe of traditional uniform,settlement and cultural.
Day 01: Arrive Nepal. We will meet you at the airport and transfer to the at hotel Annapurna
Day 02: After Breakfast drive one hour to Sundari jal and trek 5 hour to Chisapani. Over night Chisapani.
Day 03: Chisapani to Nagarkot ( 7 hour walk)
Day 04:Nagarkot to Dhulikhel.overnight stay at Dhulikhel Resort.( 6 hours walk)
Day 05:Dhulikhel to Namobuddha.overnight stay at Monestery. if would you have interest that can you attend on the evening and morning workship.
Day 04: Early morning see the sunrise view with west and east himalayan range views and walk 3 hour to Panauti. Explore the Temple and back to Kathmandu by private vehichle.
Day 05: Departure from Nepal as per time or extend your days in Nepal.we wish you a save journey.
* Welcome and farewel dinner
* Pick up and drop to airport.
* 2 Night Hotel accommodations in Katmandu. As your requirement Hotel category.
* One government register Trekking Guide.
* One Trekking Porter for two person
* Necessary paper and trekking permit and tims cards.
* Three times meal during the trek.
* Three times tea,coffee( a cup)
* All the transportations
* Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu).
* You will require 2 passport size photos.
* Your Travel insurance.
* Food in city like Katmandu.
* Your personal expenses.
* All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
* International airfare and airport departure tax.
* Tips for the guide and porter.