TRIP OVERVIEW SARANGKOT-DHAMPUS TREK(5 DAYS)
Dhampus Sarangkot trek is incredible trek in Nepal. Dhampus sarangkot trek is easy 2 night 3 days short easy and flexible trek around pokhara valley. This trek will be starts from Phedi drive one hour from Pokhara. Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp.
From Phedi climb up hill 1:30 hour to Dhampus village. The village of Dhampus on the Annapurna trail is blessed with grand views of the Annapurna range. Dhampus is beautiful village a number of slate roofed house. paved country yard Buddhist monastery. The trek remain ideal for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.we can see from Dhampus many kinds mountains peack and beautiful valley of pokhara.
From dhampus we will hike to Naudanda ( Nine hill) stop for Lunch and continue hike to Sarangkot. Sarangkot trek offer you spectacular mountain scenery ( Mt Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung himal and enchanting view of Pokhara valley. and Pokhara lake. Specially in the night time you can see beautiful lighting Pokhara valley view.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu:(1350m)
Upon our arrival in Kathmandu, Adventure Himlaya Treks will arrange to pick us up from the airport. We will then be transferred to Hotel Annapurna or similar category hotel. We can either visit Adventure HImalaya Treks office in Lazimpat or take rest at our hotel room during the late afternoon. In the evening, a welcome dinner will be served to us in a traditional Nepali Restaurant where we will be able to enjoy authentic cuisine with a brief cultural program. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight (25m)
Day 03: From Pokhara drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus.
Day 04: Dhampus to Trek Sarangkot
Day 05: Sarangko to Trek down 3 hour to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel splendid view in Pokhara.
Day 06: Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight (25m)
Day 07: Departure
Our journey in Nepal comes to an end today! A Adventure Himalaya Treks representative will escort us to the airport approximately 2:30 hours before our scheduled flight. On our way to home, we have plenty of time to plan our next adventure in the wonderful country of Nepal.
* All airport/hotel transfers
* 2 nights in 4-star hotel in Kathmandu (Annapurna or similar category hotel) on B.B basis
* Welcome and farewell dinners
* All accommodation and meals during the trek
* Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
* An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (7 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodgings.
* All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
* A basic medical kit
* All government and local taxes
* Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport size photographs )
* Airport departure tax (Rs. 200 per person)
* International airfare to and from Kathmandu
* Excess baggage charges
* Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu or Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
* Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
* Travel and rescue insurance
* Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
* Tips for guides and porters